As a Sefton resident, you are eligible for free school meals if you receive any of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit ONLY (not entitled/receiving Working Tax Credit) and have an income of less that £16190.00
- Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
- Universal Credit and have a net household income of less than £7400 per annum
- Support under VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act
If you think you meet any of the above eligibility criteria you can apply for Free School Meals by contacting our School Admissions and Pupil Support team on 0151 934 3263 or by completing and returning the Free School Meals Application Form found in the downloads section below.
If your claim is successful the school will be notified that your child is eligible for Free School Meals. This information will be treated with the strictest of confidence.