Sixth Form Applications
1. All students interested in joining our Sixth Form are invited to our Sixth Form Information Evening in November. This event will give you the opportunity to find out more about the school, meet our subject specialists and most importantly find out all that you need to know about the subjects that interest you.
2. The Application Form The next stage in the process involves completing an application form where you indicate which A Level subjects you would like to study in Sixth Form.
3. Advice and Guidance Meeting We will invite you to an Advice and Guidance meeting to discuss with a senior member of the staff your future ambitions, career plans and choice of subject courses.
4. A Letter Home We will write to you to tell you whether you have been successful in securing a provisional place.
5. Pre-Enrolment Successful applicants will be invited to attend a pre-enrolment event in late June/early July. This is important, because it’s where we start the preparation for your successful transition from GCSE to A Level study.
6. Results & Enrolment When you receive your GCSE results in August you complete your enrolment with us before starting your studies in September.We welcome applications for students that have studied elsewhere prior to their sixth-form education. We offer a wide range of subjects and enrichment opportunities.
If you would like to apply to Chesterfield Sixth Form please use the application form to register your interest. Alternatively you can email email@example.com or contact the school directly by telephone on 0151 924 6454.
Sixth Form Application Form 2021 Application Form